Monday, February 27, 2006

Break out the hairspray

Since I posted these songs from the concert, I figured I`d go ahead and post some older stuff that I recorded a few years back. These are VBR MP3s, so they`re a little bigger than you average MP3 file; I just wanted to preserve as much sound quality as possible. One of them is not even a whole song. "Until the End of Time" was my first foray into home recording, followed by "You`re Holy"; a half praise-half rocker. "Love Song" is the heaviest of them all. I think it`s also the tightest (did a scratch-track of the guitar part first). If anyone wants the lyrics, I`ll post them. Otherwise, enjoy

Until the End of Time

You`re Holy/ Love Song

4 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger DrastiContrast said...

You got it! comin` soon...

 
At 5:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am having a problem getting them to play on WinAmp. Is there a codec that I need?

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger DrastiContrast said...

Oops,
Those files are in rar format; a compression algorithm. If the file doesn`t say ".rar" at the end of it, then rename it, and try this url:

http://www.softpile.com/Utilities/
Compression/Review_20895_index.html

to download the unrar program. Let me know if it works.

 
At 2:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

It's working now. Thanks for the link. By the way, I can still remember when you were at the apartment putting some of these songs together.
Keep 'em coming, bro!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home