Saturday, February 18, 2006

Forever Yours

This is the most recent of the 3 songs. The music was around for a little while, but the lyrics came last October.

Forever Yours

I`ve been down and I`ve been weak
I`ve had to turn the other cheek
Just to chase the dream of You

It`s been hard and it`s been long
It`s been more than I can put into a song

`Cause when the moment comes
to turn into a sage
Who and what You are to me
Can`t be put into words upon a page...

CHORUS
Forever You are my God
Forever spirit is who We are
Forever You are one:
Father, Spirit, Son
And forever You have won
My heart, my soul, my life:
Forever Yours

I`ve been lost and all alone
Broken down and so unknown
Wondering if the words were true

The touch of Your voice was oh, so sweet
Made my joy and my life complete

You answered everything
With just a simple word
"Faith" was the victory;
Glorius, it overcomes the world!

CHORUS

There were times when trust was in a short supply
Sin so deep, the roots had choked my very life
And, through it all, who You are: merciful and mighty, never changed
You stay the same...
Forever!

And when the moment comes
To turn into a sage
Thank you, Lord, eternally
That who and what You are cannot be caged!

CHORUS

1 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Blogger DrastiContrast said...

Obrigado queridado! Amo vo :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home